Purpose: World Relief prepares a home for newly arrived refugees.
- Volunteer for 2-4 hours on an as needed basis
- Physically transport furniture and other household items to new refugee apartments
- If applicable be willing, on occasion, to drive your own vehicle (Trucks, SUVs, Box Trucks) in order to assist in the transport of furniture
- Assist in putting away dishes and other household supplies
- When possible welcome refugees into their new homes
- Flexible availability
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Attend “Volunteer Orientation” prior to starting service
- Pass Federal Background Check; and if transporting, driving record check
- No previous cross-cultural experience required!
For more information contact:
Volunteer and Donations Coordinator- Christian Benadum: firstname.lastname@example.org (234) 334-5190