Purpose: World Relief assists newly-arrived refugees with finding and securing employment opportunities.
- Assist refugee individuals with provided job applications
- Coach refugees on interview techniques and expectations
- Educate refugees on applicable job skills when possible
- Communicate consistently with Case Manager and Employment Service regarding refugee’s progress and needs
- Host job-specific seminars to provide refugees with valuable skills
- Assist Case Manager in providing transportation to interviews
- Educate refugee on use of public transportation if needed
- Detail orientated
- Passing Federal Background Check
- If transporting: Ohio State driver’s license, driving record check, and insured vehicle
For more information contact:
Volunteer and Donations Coordinator- Christian Benadum: email@example.com (234) 334-5190
Or apply now by clicking the link below!